Trade in Your Fades
Receive $20 off a pair of Kimes Ranch Mens jeans by upcycling any piece of old denim!
To participate bring your old faded denim of any brand into these participating retailers from December 6th through 15th.
Through the Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program, created in 2006 by Cotton Incorporated, Kimes Ranch Jeans hopes to aid in diverting textiles from landfills, by engaging consumers to help communities in need. All denim collected through the Blue Jeans Go Green™ program is recycled into UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation through Bonded Logic and a portion of this insulation is in turn distributed to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity to help rebuilding efforts across the country. The UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation is composed of 80 percent recycled cotton fibers, is environmentally safe, has 30 percent better sound absorption, resists mold and mildew, and doesn’t contain volatile chemicals.
“Trade In Your Fades” Program Rules
Kimes Ranch Jeans and participating retailers are allowing you to bring your old worn out denim to one of 6 locations at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, Nevada. For each piece of denim turned in a credit for $20 towards 1 pair of Mens Kimes Ranch Jeans will be given.*
1 Piece of denim gets $20 off 1 pair of Mens Kimes Ranch Jeans
2 Pieces of denim gets $40 off 2 pairs of Mens Kimes Ranch Jeans
(no limit to quantity of pieces turned in or number of pairs discounted)
*$20 discount valid on purchases of full-price Kimes Ranch branded jeans available at the following retail locations when you contribute one pair of jeans to the Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program.
Not valid on phone or online orders. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer. No limit to the number of pieces of denim contributed. Terms are subject to change. Blue Jeans Go Green™ is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated. All denim collected through the Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program is recycled into insulation, and a portion of this insulation (up to approximately 250,000 square feet) will be distributed to help communities in need.
Some retail locations may distribute a coupon for purchase online (as they may not have all styles of mens denim readily) or if you wish to purchase online at a later date a coupon can be requested for future purchase at the retailer you select to upcycle with.
BLUE JEANS GO GREEN™ FACTS
The Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program is a call-to-action to recycle denim and give it “new life” by converting it to UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation.
To date the Blue Jeans Go Green™ program has reached the following milestones:
Diverted approximately 750 tons of textile waste from landfills
Collected over 1.5 million pieces of denim for recycling
Approximately 2.7 million square feet of insulation has been upcycled from the denim collected through the Blue Jeans Go Green™ program
Over 30 Habitat for Humanity affiliates and 10 grant recipients across the U.S. have received insulation
The Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program is the end-use example of how the cotton industry continues to make environmental gains across all life cycle phases.
Individuals, schools, organizations and businesses contribute to the program each year.
Any type of denim apparel item (not just jeans) is accepted.
Colored denim is acceptable.
Organic denim is acceptable.
It can be in any type of condition – it can contain rips, holes, etc.
No need to remove anything for your denim. All decorations including buttons, grommets, snaps, zippers, etc. are removed during the recycling process.
Each year a portion of the denim insulation is given to communities in need – many of which have been affected by natural disasters.
Historically, Habitat for Humanity affiliates have been the primary recipients of the insulation.
The program also awards grants of UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation to civic institutions such as the Mark Reed Hospital in Washington, the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in California and the UGA Demonstration Home in Georgia.
Blue Jeans Go Green™ Denim Recycling Program Background:
The Blue Jeans Go Green™ denim recycling program was created in 2006 by Cotton Incorporated as a means of engaging consumers to help communities in need and divert textiles from landfills, while emphasizing the environmental stewardship of the U.S. cotton industry at large.
All denim collected through the Blue Jeans Go Green™ program is recycled into UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation through Bonded Logic and a portion of this insulation is in turn distributed to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity to help rebuilding efforts across the country.
In 2010, Cotton Incorporated launched a Grant Program for Blue Jeans Go Green™, giving architects, builders and project developers the ability to apply for grants of UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation.
The UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation is composed of 80 percent recycled cotton fibers, is environmentally safe, has 30 percent better sound absorption, resists mold and mildew, and doesn’t contain volatile chemicals.
UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation does not contain any formaldehyde or harmful irritants.
Each natural fiber of UltraTouch™ is saturated with a natural fire retardant (borates) giving UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation a Class-A fire rating.
“Blue Jeans Go Green™ is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated. UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation is a trademark of Bonded Logic, Inc.”
“Trade in Your Fades”
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Please stop and take a few minutes to read this agreement carefully.
Binding Agreement: By participating in Kimes Ranch’s Trade-In Program offered from December 5th through 15th at participating retailers at NFR trade shows. (which will be referred to as the Trade-In Program in this agreement), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (EXPLAINED BELOW) It is your responsibility, prior to participating in this Trade-In Program, to read these Terms & Conditions carefully to understand your rights and obligations. If you are dissatisfied with any Kimes Ranch products, its content, or these Terms & Conditions, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Trade-In Program.
Kimes Ranch: References to "Kimes," "our," "we," or "us" may refer to Kimes Ranch Jeans, Kimesranch.com, Kimes Ranch Retailers, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and designees.
Changes: Kimes Ranch reserves the right to make changes to any Kimes Ranch Property and these Terms & Conditions at any time. Each time you wish to participate in the Trade-In Program, you should review the then-current Terms & Conditions. Kimes Ranch may terminate the Trade-In Program at any time, without notice to you.
Rights and Obligations Regarding the Trade-In Program: You agree to the following terms and conditions;
(1) Ownership and Authority to Trade-In. You represent and warrant that you are the sole and rightful owner of the item which you have offered for trade-in (the "Item") and have full authority to trade, upcycle or otherwise dispose of the Item. You further represent and warrant that (1) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (2) the Item(s) is (are) denim
(2) You agree to allow Kimes Ranch to use, refurbish, recycle, or dispose of the Item.
(3) Accuracy of Information. You agree that all information you provide about the Item for trade-in, as well as information you have or will provide about yourself, is true, accurate, and complete.
(4) Limitations and Final Determinations. You acknowledge and agree that Kimes Ranch may, in its sole discretion, reject or limit the quantity of Items to be traded in under the Online Trade-In Program. If Kimes Ranch rejects an Item(s) because you have exceeded Kimes Ranch’s limit on the number of items that you may trade-in.
(5) Costs of Packaging and Shipment. Kimes Ranch will insure all costs for transportation of your items to the recycling facility in Arizona.
(6) Final Transaction. No Rescission. You acknowledge and agree that the trade-in transaction is final and cannot be cancelled or rescinded by you after your Item is received by Kimes Ranch, unless Kimes Ranch contacts you to provide notification that your description of the Item was inconsistent with Kimes Ranch’s evaluation of your Item.
(7) Release of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Kimes Ranch, its parent company and affiliates, from and against any liability arising out of or related to the transfer of the Item, including but not limited to any liability related to the shipment of the Item.