Holiday Gift Guide 2015
Many of you, like me, fall into that token “horse person” of the family. My family tries very hard to support my passion and pursuits but they will never truly understand my joys of cleaning stalls, spending countless hours doing barn chores, only to spend more time riding and grooming horses. They always try to support my passion even through the holidays, by getting me anything and everything horse related. With the holidays closing in, I put together a gift-guide that all of us horse people can casually send to our friends and family to help them buy those last minute gifts that we will actually want.
- A Horse Box: a once monthly goodie box delivered right to your horse-lovers door with different samples and products they are sure to love. (http://ahorsebox.com)
- Rolling Grooming Tote: many rolling tool boxes double as incredible grooming totes for home or for shows. (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-Fatmax-4-In-1-Mobile-Work-Station-020800R/21631710)
- Cordless Clippers (http://www.sstack.com/holiday-gift-guide_gifts-under-100/moser-arco-cordless-rechargeable-clipper-with-adjustable-blade/)
- Framed paintings or pictures of their favorite horse(s). Lets face it; we are all guilty of staring at our horses more than ourselves.
- Jeans (Kimes Ranch Jeans…. Obviously a great idea)
- Gift cards for tack and/or feed stores, can be local or online.
- Cold Weather Gear: for those living in the colder regions; beanies, stylish headbands, and gloves are never a bad idea. Smartpak has some excellent beanies, headbands and scarves (https://www.smartpakequine.com)
- Muck Boots (http://www.muckbootcompany.com)
- Riding Socks-I don’t know about all of you but jeans and socks are the two apparel items that I routinely wear holes in, or become extremely dingy.
- Twisted X shoes- we are all guilty of wearing tennis shoes, and even our moccasins around the barn on lazier days. Personally, a great compromise is these shoes; they are durable, fashionable, and most of all comfy as all get out!
Have a great holiday season! And happy gifting!