I grew up on a ranch in western South Dakota where my family raises registered Angus cattle and performance horses. I am currently a sophomore attending Dickinson State University majoring in Natural Resource Management with an Equine Science minor where I also compete in college rodeo. I've been involved in rodeo since I can remember, and it has been my passion ever since.
I compete in the barrel racing in the NIRA, SDRA, and NRCA.
List of Accomplishments
- 2013 THS Champion
- 2013 TLHS Champion
- 2013 Fall Extravangza Qualifier
- 2013 20X Extreme Showcase Qualifier
- 2014 5th in 1D Average at Five State Breeder's Futurity Open
- 2015 3rd in World Standing at NLBRA finals
- 2015 Reserve Average Champion at NLBRA finals
- 2015 2nd in Short-go at NLBRA finals
- 2016 UFR 1st place in Short-go, 3rd place in Average, & fastest time of the weekend
- 2016 MPCC 2nd place in Long-go, 2nd place in Short-go, & 2nd place in Average
- 2016 ISU 3rd in Average
- National Honor Society
Why do you want to represent Kimes Ranch?
I would like to represent Kimes Ranch because I love helping other people and telling them what works for me in hopes that I can make a difference for both the company and customers! My motto has always been "look good, feel good, ride good" and I believe that Kimes Ranch clothing gives me that edge and confidence that I need to compete at a high level.