College National Finals Rodeo Wrap-Up
Good Evening Everybody!
It's currently 10:30 on a Sunday night here in Big Horn, MT and I'm back home and back to blogging for you all.
With that being said, The College National Finals Rodeo just wrapped up this past weekend in Casper, WY and we will be giving you all the details about that and the Mega Bucks Bull Riding in Window Rock, AZ with Nigel Harvey , and the Gallup, NM Lions Club Rodeo with Kyle Tom! Shall we get started?
The College National Finals Rodeo just wrapped up on Saturday and it was a tight race to the pay window. Check out the list below to see who won what and what College Rodeo Team worked the hardest:
- Bareback Riding - Wyatt Denny, Feather River College, 311.5 points
- Steer Wrestling - J.D. Struxness, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, 18.1 seconds
- Team Roping - (header) Cole Wheeler, Weatherford College &
- Wesley Thorp, Ranger College, 24.4 seconds.
- Saddle Bronc Riding - Wyatt Casper, Clarendon College, 290 points
- Tie-Down Roping - Marcus Theriot, East Mississippi Community College 38.1 seconds.
- Barrel Racing - Kristi Steffes, Black Hills State University, 56.09.
- Bull Riding - Cody Hudson, Walla Walla Community College, 159.5 points.
- Men’s All-Around – Marcus Theriot, East Mississippi Community College, 510 points.
- Women’s All-Around – Danyelle Williams, Blue Mountain Community College, 340 points.
- Men’s Team – Feather River College, 1000 points
- Women’s Team – Blue Mountain Community College, 595 points
- Men’s Rookie – Marcus Theriot, East Mississippi Community College, 510 points
- Women’s Rookie – Brittany Dias, California State University – Fresno, 185 points
Congratulations to all of the 2016 CNFR Champions! You guy's worked so hard to get this far, and all of your hard work is finally paying off.
Professional Bullfighter and college rodeo coach, Nigel Harvey, took over RodeoChat's SnapChat channel during the 2016 Mega Bucks Bull Riding and it went out with a bang! RodeoChat, ended up being the #1 Social Media site for the event and earned over 3K views and over 200+ new followers. Talk about a great first impression in Arizona! Not to mention, Nigel Harvey also took RodeoChat fans behind the scenes at the Collage National Finals Rodeo in Casper, WY and during his time at the CNFR he asked the RodeoChat Fans what they would like to see videos/pictures of and some of the top requests were Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, and Timed Event pictures/videos. We couldn't thank Nigel Harvey enough for helping RodeoChat branch out into these new markets this summer. To learn more about Nigel Harvey, and what rodeo he's bullfighting at next please check out his fan page on Facebook here, https://www.facebook.com/nigel.harvey.10?fref=ts
Gallup, New Mexico Lions Club Rodeo
Rodeo Announcer, Kyle Tom took over RodeoChat's snapchat channel for the event and we received amazing feedback! One of the greatest feedback we got is that RodeoChat was the #1 Social Media site for the event and Thanks to Kyle's help for making it happen! You can learn more about Kyle Tom, and what rodeo he's announcing at next by checking out his fan page on Facebook here, https://www.facebook.com/cowboyPirateMusicEntertainment/?fref=ts
This week is a HUGE week for RodeoChat. This weekend, will be reporting LIVE from the Hardin, MT PRCA ProRodeo at the Hardin fairgrounds Friday and Saturday night starting at 7 PM! Friday night, SSM Nashville Recording Artist Branch & Dean will be performing LIVE following the evening rodeo performance. For a complete schedule check out the flier below and as always to stay in the know on social media. Be sure, to follow Little Big Horn Stampede PRCA ProRodeo on Facbeook here, https://www.facebook.com/bighornstampederodeo/
We are just a couple weeks away from the most wonderful time of the year.. Cowboy Christmas! Stay tuned, as i'll be highlighting some of the BIGGEST Cowboy Christmas Rodeo's and Bull Riding's coming your way soon.
As always, for everything rodeo and bull riding 24/7 365 please follow RodeoChat on Social Media.
See you all next week :)
Owner and Founder of RodeoChat