I am nineteen years old and a current freshman at Garden City Community College in Garden City, KS studying Ag Business. Originally from Wheatland, WY where my family operates our ranch. I have been competing in rodeos ever since I was able to ride a horse and love every aspect of the western lifestyle.
Bareback & Saddle Bronc Riding
Association's: NIRA, CPRA, & KPRA
List of Accomplishments
- 2 time Wyoming High School State qualifier in Bareback Riding (Junior** and Senior*** year)
- 1 time Wyoming High School State qualifier in Saddle Bronc Riding (Senior*** year)
- 3 time National Little Britches qualifier in Bareback Riding (Sophomore*, Junior** and Senior*** year)
- 2016*** Wyoming High School Rodeo Association Saddle Bronc Champion
- 2016*** Senior Boy World Champion Little Britches Saddle Bronc Champion
- 2014* National Little Britches Top 5 Senior Boy Bareback Riding
- 2015** National Little Britches Reserve World Champion Senior Boy Bareback Riding
- 2016*** National Little Britches Reserve World Champion Senior Boy Bareback Riding
- 2016*** National High School Rodeo Association Finalist in both Bareback and Saddle Bronc Riding
- 2016*** Reserve Champion Bareback Rider at the Intermountain Ice Breaker High School Rodeo – Ogden, Utah
- National High School Honor Roll – 6 of 8 semesters at Wheatland High School
- Academic Letter 2 times – Wheatland High School
- Member 2016*** Wyoming 2A State Champion Football Team – Special Teams & Safety – Wheatland High School
- Member of the Wyoming High School Champion FFA Farm & Ranch Business Management Team
- Member of the Wyoming High School Reserve Champion Livestock Judging Team
- Volunteer Service: Miles of Smiles, Wheatland UCC Youth Group
Why do you want to represent Kimes Ranch?
I want to represent Kimes Ranch because I have always been a supporter of companies who started with little to nothing and grow into a successful company through any hard times, trails, and tribulations. It's my belief that if someone can grow a company successfully through hard times, they are someone who can help me grow as a individual to be better, and I want to be apart of that company to help them grow to become an even better as well.